Buy Malaysia Altar, Laughing Buddha, Medicine Buddha in Kuala Lumpur, Klang Valley? Malaysia FengShui Cabinet, selling all kinds of Altar, Laughing Buddha Statues, Medicine Buddha Statues, Kuan Yin Statues and incense materials online. The founder of FengShui Cabinet, Mr Lim has 22 years’ experience in selling all kinds of praying materials, Buhhda Statues, most of the Buddha Statues are imported from Taiwan with the bless from the monk. Besides selling praying materials, he also gives advice on FengShui matter and offers a range of solutions for people who want to luck healing or maintain good luck.
Please call Fengshui Cabinet : +60332910730
Types of Feng Shui Altar Table for Sale in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley:
How to create good Feng Shui in your home
Buddha Statues have been known for being a great source of inspiration for meditation enthusiasts. Meditating upon a Buddha statue implies becoming aware of our Buddha nature within ourselves, which is nothing other than an entire understanding of one’s own initial, unalterable self. Buddha statues can be used in Feng Shui applications to enhance your personal directions as well as energize weakened sectors of your life. In Feng Shui, Buddha statues are used to assist the chi energy move throughout your home and garden space. You have many choices of Buddha styles and poses. However, before you go shopping, it helps to understand the meaning and symbolism of each statue that you can optimize the chi energy it attracts.
Malaysia Laughing Buddha Statues for Sale
Used as a feng shui cure for good luck, abundance, happiness, success, good health (well, let’s just say for everything good!); any feng shui bagua area can benefit from the sparkling energy of the Laughing Buddha. Do you want to attract more wealth energy? Then look for a statue of Laughing Buddha with gold ingots and place it in the Money area of your home (Southeast). Is your focus on vibrant health? Choose a Laughing Buddha with a Wu Lou in his hand and place the statue in the East feng shui bagua area.
Malaysia Medicine Buddha Statues for Sale
The Healing Buddha. In the traditional paintings (Tibetan thangkas) he is surrounded by various herbs and medicine, with halos of healing energy radiating from his head and body. According to the legend he transformed himself into a radiant blue light at a large gathering of people to heal and teach people the knowledge of healing and medicine. Medicine Buddha mantra has a powerful vibration for healing both body and mind. Medicine Buddha energies can be used in 3 ways:- 1. According to Annual flying star-it can be placed in the area affected by sickness star energy. 2. Cure for health: – It is an excellent cure for health area i.e. southeast. Choose a painting or actual wall hanging rather than a statue for this specific application. It can be placed in your personal lucky direction to improve health. 3. For spiritual growth and well-being: -It can be placed in the North East or on your personal altar to support your spiritual growth.
Medicine Buddha energies can be used in 3 ways:-
1. According to Annual flying star-it can be placed in the area affected by sickness star energy.
2. The cure for health: – It is an excellent cure for the health area i.e. southeast. Choose a painting or actual wall hanging rather than a statue for this specific application. It can be placed in your personal lucky direction to improve health.
3. For spiritual growth and well-being: -It can be placed in the North East or on your personal altar to support your spiritual growth.
Malaysia Kuan Yin Statue / Kwan Yin Statues for Sale
Quan Yin (Kwan Yin) Also known as Quan Yin Goddess of mercy and compassion. It is said that anyone who calls on her will be rescued from harm and bad health. When placed in a room she cleanses the home of negative influences, including arguments, martial problems and illness. Quan Yin is also the protector of all children and women and brings compassion and love into your home. A must for anyone looking to strengthen or enhance a relationship with your partner or children, she also is said to enhance fertility.
Malaysia Buddha Statues for Sale at Kuala Lumpur and Klang:
Where to place your Buddha Statues
Do you have your Buddha statue in the right place? Or are you setting yourself up for bad Karma by having your statue in an inappropriate location?
- With other Buddha’s, avoid placing them on the ground or in spots below the soles of your feet. This is a sign of disrespect.
- Many Feng Shui would recommend placing it above eye level. This is a position of reverence and respect.
- Keep a Buddha statue away from places where they can see inappropriate sightings or from smelly places like a toilet. Do not place a Buddha in your kitchen or bathroom.
- A garden is good place to put your Buddha. Especially if you have a meditation Buddha. These are in the sitting position with both hands placed over the other. The left hand on top over the right one.
- Feng Shui Altar is an important power spot in your home, a place for you to contemplate and honor the divine.
Please call Fengshui Cabinet : +60332910730
Why you should buy Altar, Laughing Buddha, Medicine Buddha from Malaysia FengShui Cabinet?
- FengShui Cabinet has 25 years’ experience
- High Quality: Most of the Buddha Statues are imported from Taiwan with the bless from the monk
- Provide Custom made Buddha Statues Services
- Matching Buddha Statues and Praying Materials Services.
- All the Feng Shui Altars are made according the Feng Shui measurement
- Free Delivery and Money back guarantee (terms and conditions apply)
- Free powerful blessing gifts to enhance your Buddha Statues and Altar when you purchase with FengShui Cabinet
Please Contact Fenshui Cabinet for more info:
Phone No: +60332910730
Operation Hours: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm
Jalan Sungai Puloh 13,
Taman Klang Utama, 42100 Klang